Message to Graduate Study Carrel Applicants: Please use this calendar for scheduling a key pickup time.
- Appointments begin at 8:00 am on Monday, September 18, 2017 in Library Administration, Suite 212 (2nd floor).
- Appointments are scheduled in 30 minute time slots.
- To keep this process organized and fair, it is one person, per appointment.
- You may select your assigned space from an available map of carrel locations.
- Keys are assigned for the year and are checked out on your library record. Due date is Friday, August 10, 2018.
- Checking out a key means you have read and agree to the carrel policy
- For those who haven't applied, the application is located here. NOTE: There is a waiting list for this year [2017-18]
- Please contact Library Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 368-2992 with questions/comments.