The KSL Collaboration Rooms are great for active group work!
Designed with new technology to encourage effective and collaborative work, the rooms feature a wall-mounted 42" LED TV that hooks to your laptop so your project can be seen by everyone. A wall-panel control unit lets you hook up for HDMI, VDA and composite ports (cables available at Service Center).
- Room reservations are for currently enrolled CWRU students only
- Collaboration Rooms require 2 or more borrowers present at check-out
- Overnight room keys are available at the following times: Sunday-Thursday 11 PM, Friday 7 PM, Saturday 4 PM.
- Please note: keys must be picked up while the desk is still open
- Overnight keys are due back the following morning by opening, and should be deposited in the drop box at the Service Center Desk
- Reservation cancellations can be done through a link in the original confirmation e-mail
- I agree to the KSL Acceptable Use Policy
To Reserve a Collaboration Room:
- Select your desired date on the calendar below; then select your desired times by clicking on the appropriate boxes
- When you finish choosing dates and times, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue"
- You will be led to a page with a brief form to fill out; once you complete and submit the form you will receive an email confirming your reservation
(Note: the confirmation e-mail may take up to 2 hours to arrive)
- Two room users must show up together at KSL’s Service Center to receive access to your reserved room
- Reservation cancellation can be made through the link provided in the confirmation e-mail